i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because of capacity issues. great!

anyway- i had already placed an order for service at my home. the day the installer came out, he was able to get a whopping 300kbps. he told me that the modem may be doing a firmware update, and that the speed may increase after that.

well - it didn't. i called their customer service number, and got the same story- capacity issues. they did something that made the modem work better that day, however, the slow speeds continued after that.

i called, and told them the speed was not acceptable. i told them i wanted to cancel the service because i was not getting the speeds they advertised. them, they changed their tone, and told me that i would owe $15 * 23 months of the remaining "contract". well - they can go get bent- because i closed my credit card account. and if they want to sue me - i will show the screen shoots of the 300kbps speeds i was getting during "peak" times.

anyway- the sales manager and his boss both said they would take care of it. as of today- 2 months later, still nothing.

just stay away - it is not worth the poor service, lies, and tricks to get money from you.

rkworth wrote the review because of bad quality at Exede and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $410 and wants Exede to "refund 1 month, cancel service, come get your equipment".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor speed and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede and exede internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #969029

Somebody needs to take a class action out on this company for extortion! !!

to Anonymous #980157

I agree we only had them for two weeks, then I learned how sneaky they were when I found out I could not block the $300 cancellation fee guess what they took out $450 instead even when we should not have been charged because they gave us a whopping 5gs free till my new internet company was installed. My new internet company came the same day, so my question is if i didn't use the five free gs who did?

ExedeDiana

HI rkworth, I would like to review your account and assist you with any remaining concerns.Please send me your account information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Thank you so much.Exede Diana