Asheville, North Carolina

i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because of capacity issues. great!

anyway- i had already placed an order for service at my home. the day the installer came out, he was able to get a whopping 300kbps. he told me that the modem may be doing a firmware update, and that the speed may increase after that.

well - it didn't. i called their customer service number, and got the same story- capacity issues. they did something that made the modem work better that day, however, the slow speeds continued after that.

i called, and told them the speed was not acceptable. i told them i wanted to cancel the service because i was not getting the speeds they advertised. them, they changed their tone, and told me that i would owe $15 * 23 months of the remaining "contract". well - they can go get bent- because i closed my credit card account. and if they want to sue me - i will show the screen shoots of the 300kbps speeds i was getting during "peak" times.

anyway- the sales manager and his boss both said they would take care of it. as of today- 2 months later, still nothing.

just stay away - it is not worth the poor service, lies, and tricks to get money from you.

Review about: Exede Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: refund 1 month, cancel service, come get your equipment..

I didn't like: Poor speed, Bad customer service.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Mountain View, California, United States #969029

Somebody needs to take a class action out on this company for extortion! !!

to Anonymous #980157

I agree we only had them for two weeks, then I learned how sneaky they were when I found out I could not block the $300 cancellation fee guess what they took out $450 instead even when we should not have been charged because they gave us a whopping 5gs free till my new internet company was installed. My new internet company came the same day, so my question is if i didn't use the five free gs who did?

ExedeDiana

HI rkworth, I would like to review your account and assist you with any remaining concerns.Please send me your account information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Thank you so much.Exede Diana