i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because of capacity issues. great!
anyway- i had already placed an order for service at my home. the day the installer came out, he was able to get a whopping 300kbps. he told me that the modem may be doing a firmware update, and that the speed may increase after that.
well - it didn't. i called their customer service number, and got the same story- capacity issues. they did something that made the modem work better that day, however, the slow speeds continued after that.
i called, and told them the speed was not acceptable. i told them i wanted to cancel the service because i was not getting the speeds they advertised. them, they changed their tone, and told me that i would owe $15 * 23 months of the remaining "contract". well - they can go get bent- because i closed my credit card account. and if they want to sue me - i will show the screen shoots of the 300kbps speeds i was getting during "peak" times.
anyway- the sales manager and his boss both said they would take care of it. as of today- 2 months later, still nothing.
just stay away - it is not worth the poor service, lies, and tricks to get money from you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor speed
- Bad customer service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- refund 1 month, cancel service, come get your equipment.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Satellite Internet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "I have been using Exede for a couple of months now and have had just about enough. I am on their liberty 10 plan. Their website and their Facebook page..."
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..."
- "I just wrote a review now I'm highly pissed because I was just told I have to go to the website and email someone to cancel my membership but in..."
- "I called in advance Picture People located in Asheville mall (Asheville, NC). Asked for the appointment time and got 2 options: 5-30 pm and 6 pm (!!!). Knowing that..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."