Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had Hughes Net, ran into a guy at a booth selling Exede and Direct TV.. He asked what I had and what I was paying, he told me I was being ripped off and he sells Hughs Net but he knows how it is so awful and how much better Exede is and how much cheaper and faster it is.He recommended me changing to direct tv as well to save so much money.

I was a *** and gave him my number, he called and texted for 3 months selling his product, he assured me if I switched and I had problems to call him. I switched, the first ten days were good, hen he internet slowed down to a crawl, nothing loaded, I called him up to ask, he said he never told me I was faster hen hughes and all I asked him for was a cheaper rate then hughes and even the billing me and him discussed was 2o dollars a month more. all told it was the same price as hughes and I had no internet and the salesman told me if he lived closer to me he would punch me in the face for being such a liar and to not call him again.

The customer Service is bad, the salesman wasted my time and when I told them it was so slow, they said I'd have to upgrade to a new plan or change my internet habits. I old them I am cancelling service, they tell me I owe them 50 a month for 2 years for early cancellation, This Company is Rotten

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Exede. The most disappointing about exede liberty internet plan at Exede was product, salesman and bait and switch Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exede.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Exede to other companies on our site.

Comments