I joined EXCEDE during a time when I was supposed to come back to Direct TV having been offered a great deal.However, EXCEDE came and installed their modem.

It is so slow my printer won't even work.....it I am able to print anything, it will print after weeks.

Direct TV came to my house to re-install my services but when they found EXCEDE had used the satellite, they began to install another one. They did not immediately have the necessary tools/products for complete installation. That said, the installer said he would come back the next day. He didn't.

He called and said he would return the following Friday. I have not seen him since. All the bedrooms in my house have no cable. Cable wires and ladders are still in one of the bedrooms.

In the master bed room, my dressor is pulled out from the wall. My attic had insulation hanging from the opening. My yard has Direct TV debri all around the install site. I HATE EXCEDE.

However, when I called them.They said "tough" you are contractually obligated for us for 2 years.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Kent City, Michigan, United States #1248719

I just had the same, and the salesman when I called him up to discuss it he called me a liar and he hates liars and to not call him again with a problem. The salesman promised higher download speeds and that hughs net sucks, after 7 days of having it installed I used up , according to them, that basically the service installed is only for checking e mails and if I want the better download it is 149.00.

ExedeBrad

Hello,

Could you please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com? While I probably can't help with the installation mess left by DirecTV I can help you on the exede side of things

-Exede Brad