Exede - Dishonest at best.
1) The September, 2012 WB/Exede installation at my home was flawed. Five times the amount of monthly download we ever used during 2+ years with HughesNet was clocked by WB/Exede within the first ten days of our installation. WB/Exede did not respond with a service call for the modem that was sending/receiving 24/7 WITH NO COMPUTERS CONNECTED.
2) Within four weeks of installation I had our attorney write a notice of breech of contract to WB/Exede for not being able to deliver the contracted service while I pulled the plug on the modem and disconnected the WB/Exede equipment. WB/Exede didn't respond but did attempt for three months to continue to make EFT efforts for varying amounts. My bank reversed every WB/Exede attempt to take money upon my affidavit that the transactions were unauthorized.
3) In February, 2013 WB/Exede finally answered a phone call to their Customer Service and they acknowledged a termination of the Agreement was in order. Of the various excuses used by WB/Exede was that the letter from my Attorney (sent to the address specified in the WB/Exede Agreement) was received by the wrong department.
4) They sent a "call tag" and box for the return of their modem and TRIA, UPS recorded the delivery to WB/Exede of the returned equipment.
5) Almost three weeks after UPS delivered the returned equipment WB/Exede is now attempting an EFT for the value of the equipment. A call to WB/Exede was ultimately disconnected on their end following my recitation of the UPS Proof of Delivery information.
It is my experience that parts of the Wild Blue/Exede business model are to use deception, claims of ignorance to facts and also the practice of creating varying EFT amounts in order to access an bank account.
The little bit of use I had of the WB/Exede service seemed much improved over the prior service I had from HughesNet. Too bad that WB/Exede simply exercise such poor customer service and deceptive billing practices.