Be aware that you will have to climb onto your roof and remove parts of the satellite if you want to quit this overpriced, dishonest company.Terrible experience overall - and reps are not honest - I was told to keep my my modem on a "vacation" plan when I wouldn't be using service - and charged me a monthly fee without telling me they would do that.

They did not give proper disclosure about terms - that I would have to climb up to the satellite to return a part or be charged $125 for a service person to do that. If you don't return all the parts they charge $300. It's just a nightmare - and was SO EXPENSIVE on top of it all.

Sad customer here...;-(

This person wrote the review about Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments