I would not recommend this company unless you have absolutely no other choice and are willing to bend over and take it up the a**.I've struggled back and forth with this company and I'm pretty sure they have an a-hole list where they give difficult customers slower speeds.

When I first got involved with these guys I was very frustrated. They couldn't provide me with real-time info on how much data we were using and they couldn't provide me with any details. They claimed it was for our privacy but there was an incident where they knew of something I had on my computer, as if they were able to access it remotely. How's that for privacy?

I was able to call a few times and get some more info but it took at least an hour and was nearly useless. There were times when my computer was off and I was sure I didn't use data but they told me I did. They chalked it up to an automatic update (which I have turned off). Just an FYI, recently, around mid January of 2017, they fixed what they called a "glitch" in their system.

With our plan, once we were out of data our speeds were slowed down. Before this "fix" we still had usable internet when out of data and we had a late night free zone for updates, downloads and such. When they applied this "fix" we ended up with what they refer to as a "hard stop". This made our internet completely useless.

I would love to post my whole story on here but I don't want to end up on their a-hole list.

I've pissed them off a few times a suffered because of it.This company is silently ripping off customers with absolutely no retribution.

Review about: Exede Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Poor all around service, Very unethical, Fraudulent company, False expectations, Overpriced, Poor service.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

ExedeBrad

Hello

It sounds like this was tied to our update on the Evolution Plans.We recently had a update to our system that affected Evolution plans.

Over the years, content providers changed their delivery methods which made it difficult to to distinguish streaming when reporting usage.

For some customers prior to this upgrade our software incorrectly distinguished streaming media as web browsing.This update now better distinguishes it and if you've gone over your data you may have trouble visiting such sites as youtube, Facebook video and so on.

We did have issues with some sites not displaying but have worked on making these sites show up better.

Feel free to email us at exedelistens@viasat.com