For the first 30 days of my service the bandwidth was great, the promise of up to 12mb was actually happening. But tonight and for the past 2 months by ping is averaging 890, my DL is average of 1.60mbps and my UL is averaging .71 mbps...... I have called and called and been sent to service techs and it seems that my "beam" has high traffic and is causing up to 53% lack in internet speed and they apologize... it seems some *** salesman went gung ho and signed up everyone and their neighbor for the internet and now everyone has slow internet speed because there are too many people on the "beam". Screw the beam, I am paying $80 a month for fast internet, I am not paying for internet pages to load for 3 minutes... My internet is realistically worth about $20... Exceed if your reading this, then this is for you. Whoever is the manager,exec,pres,ceo, I dedicate this upcoming rant to you. Your shortsighted business plan for internet service is laughable, I firmly believe you intentionally committed fraud by signing up way too many customers in an absolute hellish contract. I am going dedicate my life, my money, my being and make it my goal, my next achievement, my hobby, to take each and every one of your customers with a better internet service and sue the pants off you. AT&T just got sued for 100 mil, I cant wait to see your name in the morning paper, I shall scan every single letter in your fine print contract, to find the perfect string that lets me sue you. Let me describe myself to you, I am very well off, my circle of friends consists of lawyers and attorneys, extending from Florida, New York and California. I have poor friends, I have rich friends, and I have millionaire friends.
How will you know when you have met me? When my people say serve you the subpoena, I will be the guy sitting across from you in court wearing a Brioni blue pin stripe suit with a lighter blue Ermenegildo Zegna neck tie that has those dark blue stripes, with a baby blue shirt and my neatly shined brown Prada Shoes. After shaking your filthy hand from the long awaited introduction, I'll take my satin Nordstrom pocket square and wipe my hand off in a attempt to cleanse myself on lower IQ contact. Once my symphony of destruction has finished and you are leaving the sentencing and you feel the cold metal cuffs send chills through your arms, you will see me, leaving, smiling as I dispose of the pocket square in a nearby trash can. Afterwards I will drive my Bentley home to invest my time in other endeavors.
Everyone always says "one day you will *** off the wrong person" I am coming, you have been warned.... Sincerely
The Wrong Person
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet Speed
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This service is the worse. Its slow and customer service is horrible. I make sure not to keep a credit card on file with them so that they wont automatically..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."