1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When I bought this service Over a year and a half ago i was told that ibwould have download speeds up to 25 MBPS, and that the minimum would be at least 12, and upload speeds of 7 mbps with minimum being at lease 4 MbPS.. that is why i bought this service.

Now they have oversold this??? That is the answer i get.

I am paying $130 a momth for dial up speeds??? My upload speed regulary is greater than my download speed

Review about: Exede Freedom Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Exede.Lindsey

Hello,

I am part of a small team at Exede working to resolve customer issues I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can help. Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do. Thank you

Hey, must be rural using a dish for down and phone line for up. But your numbers sound ok.

I to have just switched services "cut bill in half" as well the speed. Now at 19mbs down and 1.5 up. We are able to steam movies to 3 devices and still be on the computer.

Yes is it slower for some internet searches and video, but I'm saving $40 a month and we now have competition to our house at least until one buys the other. Also in 1984 I was getting internet "dial up" MSN guaranteed for life for $4.95/month.

I was simple told we changed our minds. They need that extra $100 a month to pay for the ad to the right>