1.3

Signed up for completely unlimited Internet service and exede /via sat is saying they don't have unlimited service. I have a hand written contract from the sales rep /instalation tec. I am being billed for the full service and plan to take this to the Federal Trade Co mission and the attorney general as well as begin a Internet petition about this company on change.org.

We have been lied to and have proof and intend to you it.

Will update w photo of contract and misc.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). deb57 is overall dissatisfied with Exede and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exede.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Exede to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Diana

There will.soon be an internet wide petition about this issue on Change.org if not resolved at once.

As you ate probably aware with thousands of irritated consumers who have become victim to your company a class action suit is likely as is Fraud by the FTC and will include all names associated with the company

Exede aka ViaSat aka WildBlue aka Rocket Marketing with any others in association.

There are far to many consumers that have fallen victim to this scam.

The run around alone is enough to push forward

Diana,

As you already have my contact information please contact us.

We have a signed contract regardless of what you say you have.You also make single GB available at 9.99 each...we have been told.

However Via Sat auto deducts our Full payment that we agreed to pay for fully UNLIMITED Internet service BUT you refuse to honor our singed an clearly listed Unlimited service and NOT the 5GB plan that you put us in!

Your company charges heafty early termination fees when consumers want to terminate their contract...we don't wish to terminate,ALL WE ASK is that you provide what your contract promised to deliver.

Your company has had thousands of complaints posted on many sites about the same type of unresolved issues.

Over 1500 unresolved complaints at BBB,Consumer Protection, Pissed consumer,numerous other aides as well.

You have our info.You can reach us by phone tomorrow,Tuesday 5.19.15 between 3-6:30pm EST The is an Internet wide Petition about to go up on Change.org

I have the "exact" problem.Not only that they REQUIRE auto pay, but they take your money BEFORE the bill even comes out!!!

I'm with you, let's start a lawsuit. I even googled their registered agent & called them.

It was a home phone that was answered at night by a couple.Very strange.

to Anonymous #985966

My Gmail address is debcoker10@gmail.com. contact me.privately about this company please.

ExedeDiana

Hi Dylan, Thanks for speaking to me.Per our conversation, ViaSat/Exede does not have an unlimited plan.

If you would like to discuss further, please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com or give me a call.Thanks, Exede Diana