Coverage Area

I was lied to..I had automatic draft set up to pay my bill..not once bit 2 times they pulled money out early causing a overdraft fee.The customer service was horrible and they were rude so I canceled and then they charged a 298 early cancellation fee.

The fee was supposed to come out the following billing cycle bit they took it the next day.Be careful with these crook's

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede and exede internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Hello, I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can help.I am part of a small team at Viasat working to resolve customer issues.

Please send your account and contact information to, and I will get on it.Thank you for posting.