Clute, Texas

Charged my card twice and wont give me my money.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Exede.Lindsey

Hello,

I am part of a small team at Viasat working to resolve customer issues.I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can help.Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do.

Thank you for posting.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Exede - Wildblue violates bandwidth usage agreement Exede "I pay $140.00 per month for 25G of bandwidth with wildblue excede. According to my contract my allotment meter is to reset on the 7th of every month. Notice (on..." Read more Exede Late night no zone Exede "So here it is 1am, I'm still up watching netflix, while also downloading app updates, computer updates, and downloading iTunes music. I wake up the next morning and here..." Read more Thiefs - Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! Exede "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......" Read more WhitePages, Inc. Publishes Fake, Derogatory Information About Innocent Persons Without Verifying First!     Gross!     Yuck! Whitepages "They Posted Untrue, Illegal, Untruthful Information About Me Which Eventually Got Removed After I Complained About It! I was Very Curious to see what has been written up about Me..." Read more Rosewholesale - Did not receive package Rosewholesale "Placed my first order with rosewholesale on Feb 12th, 2017 and to date, May 23, 2017 I have not received my package. I have contacted them, opened several tickets but..." Read more Ocwen - PMI Cancellation Request "Bait and switch" Ocwen "My wife and I just purchased a home about 8 months ago. We poured in alot of money, sweat and tears to update and remodel the home (it was a..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Agape Diamonds - My jeweler Thought is was a real diamond! So happy!!! Agape Diamonds "Could not be any happier with my purchase from Agape Diamonds! I purchased the ring I took the ring to my local for cleaning a few months later. He said..." Read more