Coverage Area
Style and Design

Charged my card twice and wont give me my money.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Exede.Lindsey

Hello,

I am part of a small team at Viasat working to resolve customer issues.I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can help.Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do.

Thank you for posting.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Directv - Bill kept increasing while on a 2 year guaranteed Contract! Directv "My deal was for $110.00 per month + tax - TV, Internet & phone.Within two months of bundling the 3, ($10 savings?), the bill was $175.02..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Exede lies!  Rip off service, NEVER GET EXEDE!!!! Exede "When I first had exede and when i went over my data allowance, on my slowed speeds (400kbps) I could still do pandora (requires 64kbps min.), magicjack (requires 200kbps min.),..." Read more Exede - Internet Plan Review from East Lansing, Michigan Exede "Signed up for completely unlimited Internet service and exede /via sat is saying they don't have unlimited service. I have a hand written contract from the sales rep /instalation tec...." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more