Exede - Fraudulent Billing Rude Customer Service

Stay far away from this company.Over billed me last month by $25 or $30 and told me the only way to resolve it was to credit me this month.

Yesterday they double billed for $106. When I called to have it rectified they told me it would take 2 weeks for a refund or they would credit next month's bill. When I explained that by them double billing me my check to the power company was gonna bounce the CS rep said go handle it with your bank. I'm a disabled vet and on a limited income.

I pay my bills to the penny every month. After 10 Minutes and seeing no positive resolution I hung up. The CS rep called me back twice yelling at me. Needless to say I'm trying to work with my bank so this doesn't snow ball into over draft fees.

This company uses predatory tactics on people with minimal Internet options.Stay far away from this company unless you want your bank account damaged or worse cleaned out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Exede Satellite Internet Service
Review category
review #830258

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Exede? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Exede. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Exede.
Filing a new complaint about