1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Stay far away from this company.Over billed me last month by $25 or $30 and told me the only way to resolve it was to credit me this month.

Yesterday they double billed for $106. When I called to have it rectified they told me it would take 2 weeks for a refund or they would credit next month's bill. When I explained that by them double billing me my check to the power company was gonna bounce the CS rep said go handle it with your bank. I'm a disabled vet and on a limited income.

I pay my bills to the penny every month. After 10 Minutes and seeing no positive resolution I hung up. The CS rep called me back twice yelling at me. Needless to say I'm trying to work with my bank so this doesn't snow ball into over draft fees.

This company uses predatory tactics on people with minimal Internet options.Stay far away from this company unless you want your bank account damaged or worse cleaned out.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of exede satellite internet service from Exede and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Exede to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was billing, customer service, rude customer rep and billing practice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments