Nothing hung up on me

Product or Service Mentioned: Exede Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I don't know if you read this or not but I am so upset with exede viasat! I wish I had another provider but I don't!

I will be cancelling my service anyway! Viasat exede has lied to me stole my money .supposedly refunded me part of it back to my account only to charge it back two months later ! You need trained customer representatives that actually comment what they say and thru actually do what they say! I've had many problems with this company !

I'm still being charged monthly for account that was closed out and paid twice several months later .very bad company and very bad customer service and I do not recommend them to anyone .now I have to change my debit card again ! You need to pay your employees more money so they will stop stealing mine!!!!

ExedeBrad

HelloMy name is Brad and I'm a corporate employee with Viasat/Exede's social media team. I'm sorry to see that you're unhappy with the service. I will be more than willing to assist you.Please email us at viasatlistens@viasat.com and we can take a look at your billing and service.