1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

An UPDATE: Still not any answer from the supposed BRAD from EXEDE...I suspect he might have been fired for telling me he would waive the termination fees.At the very least these parasites only respond to make themselves look to be the concerned company when indeed ALL they are scammers in the worst way.

My bank took care of the charges BUT did send them a request to supply the supposed "contract" that I e-signed (I did not) yet they failed to do so...instead they have now sent me threatening letters saying that I have failed to pay the early termination fees, what they will do if I don't pay in 7 days, and how that will affect my credit and they will turn it over to collections.....LOL!!! How asinine can these people actually get? My bank would have charged me IF THEY HAD BOTHERED TO RESPOND with proof as was asked.....since they HAVE NONE, they decided to threaten me to see if that would work. HEY EXEDE, WILDBLUE AND VIASAT......IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME FOR YOUR SCAM THAT I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT ON RIGHT HERE.

I was approached by Pissed Consumer to do a video interview and I told them to wait until this had a chance of being resolved...BUT NOW...I will be doing it and I am SO HOPEFUL it goes out and goes viral...trust me, it will NOT be a flattering interview about this company. Get ready, Get set.................................GO!!! Dominic L Pioli A Very Pissed Consumer P.S. You have NO IDEA how many people have responded to me regarding your shady and scammy business practices....but you soon will.

P.S.S.Anyone having an issue or might wish to be included in a claim against Exede, Wildblue or ViaSat may contact me here...larrypioli01@gmail.com

Review about: Exede Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Installer was professional, Installer was very polite.

I didn't like: Overpriced, Extra costs, Internet, Lieing about contract, Lies about speeds, Improper contract signing, Liberty pass satellite service, False advertising, Are financial rapists, Business practises.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Surfacechef

Don't let them violate the FCC rules fight them, document everything, call them, cost them money, maybe they will value their customers.

Email them