1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

An UPDATE: Still not any answer from the supposed BRAD from EXEDE...I suspect he might have been fired for telling me he would waive the termination fees. At the very least these parasites only respond to make themselves look to be the concerned company when indeed ALL they are scammers in the worst way.

My bank took care of the charges BUT did send them a request to supply the supposed "contract" that I e-signed (I did not) yet they failed to do so...instead they have now sent me threatening letters saying that I have failed to pay the early termination fees, what they will do if I don't pay in 7 days, and how that will affect my credit and they will turn it over to collections.....LOL!!! How asinine can these people actually get? My bank would have charged me IF THEY HAD BOTHERED TO RESPOND with proof as was asked.....since they HAVE NONE, they decided to threaten me to see if that would work. HEY EXEDE, WILDBLUE AND VIASAT......IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...YOU WILL NOT GET ONE CENT OUT OF ME FOR YOUR SCAM THAT I HAVE CALLED YOU OUT ON RIGHT HERE.

I was approached by Pissed Consumer to do a video interview and I told them to wait until this had a chance of being resolved...BUT NOW...I will be doing it and I am SO HOPEFUL it goes out and goes viral...trust me, it will NOT be a flattering interview about this company. Get ready, Get set.................................GO!!! Dominic L Pioli A Very Pissed Consumer P.S. You have NO IDEA how many people have responded to me regarding your shady and scammy business practices....but you soon will.

P.S.S. Anyone having an issue or might wish to be included in a claim against Exede, Wildblue or ViaSat may contact me here...larrypioli01@gmail.com

Review about: Exede Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Installer was professional, Installer was very polite.

I didn't like: Overpriced, Extra costs, Internet, Lieing about contract, Lies about speeds, Improper contract signing, Liberty pass satellite service, False advertising, Are financial rapists, Business practises.

Comments

An UPDATE to this fiasco with Exede. After receiving a letter from a collection agency, I sent that collection agency a copy of the correspondence I had received from the infamous BRAD.

I also sent them a copy of my banks requests for info and showed that Exede had failed to supply any proof of any kind.I also explained the collection laws in Florida and what harassment meant and what could happen next if I received one more letter or phone call. The "collector" I was speaking to seemed to get it and apologized for even getting this file for follow up and I have not heard anything since....4 months and nothing from Exede's collections attempts and it does not show up on my credit report.

Hope it does not but would be great evidence against them to proceed with any case including filing with the FCC among other government agencies. CAVEAT EMPTOR with these people would be the word of the day for anyone even considering doing business with them.

Surfacechef

Don't let them violate the FCC rules fight them, document everything, call them, cost them money, maybe they will value their customers.

Email them