This company is a scam.I had my service installed on August 15, 2014.

Directv sold me on Excede saying it was compatible with Directv. They were never able to connect the internet to my directv service. By August 20, 2014, Excede told me I burned through 10mbps of data and my speeds was dropped to less than 1mbps. Keep in mind, I was never able to connect my Directv service to the internet, which was the reason Directv sold me on Excede satellite internet.

Excede representative Anthony SLV1657 was very rude and threatened me with a $365 cancellation fee when I have only been a customer for 4 days. 4 days. DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER. THEY WILL CHARGE YOU LOADS OF MONEY AND DATA FOR POOR SERVICE!!!!

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!! I WILL BE POSTING NEGATIVE REVIEWS EVERYDAY UNTIL THIS BUSINESS IS NOT LONGER. DO NOT CHANCE IT PEOPLE.

GET A HOTSPOT FROM A CELLPHONE COMPANY BEFORE USING THESE SCAM ARTISTS.ONCE THEY HAVE YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION, THEY GOT YOU.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

10MBPS is not even the data 10 (megabits per second) is the speed .You have the 10 gig data pack and if you're in the country (rural America), 10MBPS is pretty impressive.

Being that the telephone companies that offer unlimited DSL usually cap out at 7MPBS download and 1MBPS upload. The question about being compatible with DirecTV depend on the model DirecTV reciever you Exede works best with the 2nd Gen HR44 Genie not the HR34 1st Gen Genie,or the HR24 and below for any reciever other than the HR44 you need the DirecTV Cinema kit (WIFI Deca) or wireless router connected to your ViaSat Exede Modem, and DirecTV broadband DECA connected directly to modem. Anybody telling you they won't work together does not know what they are doing.

First off have DirecTv send a Supervisor or Or Lead Tech out to properly connect your Internet which is required for DirecTV techs if it is available in the customers home.2nd get your DirecTV upgraded to the newest receivers and if you don't have HD-DVRS internet will not do anything for your TV service.

Current

-SBCA CERTIFIED DIRECTV And ViaSat CERTIFIED Exede TECH-

Bronx, New York, United States #1066489

I had exede for about 2 months, was paying about $67 a month for the worse internet ever.ran out of data on the 6th day.I cancelled the service that barely ever worked and now im being charge $330.00 early termination fee.I being trying to negotiate that but there's no one to talk to. I sent email about a week ago,No response.total scam...

10 Mbps is not a lot of data.Even if Directv wasn't hooked up your other devices may have used the 10Mbps updating apps.

You need to be proactive with your data usage and know what devices are using broadband and what services you have purchased.The installer should have spent some time to educate you on the product you purchased

ExedeKim
Chicago, Illinois, United States #881967

I am so sorry you've had this experience with us and I'd like to take a look into this for you and see what can be done. Please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will get started. Thank you.

to ExedeKim #922295

70 peoples was slapped in the head . You can sorry about that but you can't pay back their moneys , can you ?