Exede - Review about Unlimited Internet Service from East Lansing, Michigan

Signed up for completely unlimited Internet service and exede /via sat is saying they don't have unlimited service. I have a hand written contract from the sales rep /instalation tec. I am being billed for the full service and plan to take this to the Federal Trade Co mission and the attorney general as well as begin a Internet petition about this company on change.org.

We have been lied to and have proof and intend to you it.

Will update w photo of contract and misc.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Product or service
Unlimited Internet Service
Review category
review #633118 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Exede? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 19, 2015 #985972

There will.soon be an internet wide petition about this issue on Change.org if not resolved at once.
As you ate probably aware with thousands of irritated consumers who have become victim to your company a class action suit is likely as is Fraud by the FTC and will include all names associated with the company
Exede aka ViaSat aka WildBlue aka Rocket Marketing with any others in association.
There are far to many consumers that have fallen victim to this scam.
The run around alone is enough to push forward

3 1 Reply

May 19, 2015 #985968

As you already have my contact information please contact us.
We have a signed contract regardless of what you say you have. You also make single GB available at 9.99 each...we have been told.
However Via Sat auto deducts our Full payment that we agreed to pay for fully UNLIMITED Internet service BUT you refuse to honor our singed an clearly listed Unlimited service and NOT the 5GB plan that you put us in!
Your company charges heafty early termination fees when consumers want to terminate their contract...we don't wish to terminate,ALL WE ASK is that you provide what your contract promised to deliver.
Your company has had thousands of complaints posted on many sites about the same type of unresolved issues. Over 1500 unresolved complaints at BBB,Consumer Protection, Pissed consumer,numerous other aides as well. You have our info. You can reach us by phone tomorrow,Tuesday 5.19.15 between 3-6:30pm EST The is an Internet wide Petition about to go up on Change.org

3 0 Reply

May 18, 2015 #985924

I have the "exact" problem. Not only that they REQUIRE auto pay, but they take your money BEFORE the bill even comes out!!! I'm with you, let's start a lawsuit. I even googled their registered agent & called them. It was a home phone that was answered at night by a couple. Very strange.

3 0 Reply

May 19, 2015 #985966

My Gmail address is debcoker10@gmail.com. contact me.privately about this company please.

2 0 Reply

May 13, 2015 #983938

Hi Dylan, Thanks for speaking to me. Per our conversation, ViaSat/Exede does not have an unlimited plan. If you would like to discuss further, please send me an email to exedelistens@viasat.com or give me a call. Thanks, Exede Diana

0 5 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.