2.0

I called to have service disconnected because I'm in the process of moving. I tried to find out what the procedure was for Exede.

Unfortunately I ended up with a very rude employee who disconnected my service ASAP before the requested date because I asked to speak to her supervisor. After calling back I was told they could not hook my service back up without signing up for a two year contract even though I was paid up for another 16 days. I highly recommend that you should choose another provider. I heard how sorry they were.

Seems like if your employee screwed up because she was having a bad day, I shouldn't have to pay the price. I would think if your a manager with good costumer skills you would have fixed the problem.

This person wrote the review because of "service disconnected before requested date" at Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to "i'd like a call to discuss".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede and exede internet plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hi Anonymous, I would live to discuss your disconnect with you. Please send me your contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

I will give you a call. Exede Diana