This service is the worse.Its slow and customer service is horrible.

I make sure not to keep a credit card on file with them so that they wont automatically charge my card. This is the most horrible internet service ever. I'm locked into a 2 yr contract with 1 year to go. I can't wait until this year is up, so I can move on to REAL internet service.

I'm shocked they are still in business due to the horrible internet service. The service is so slow its like dial up.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves.Wow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of exede internet service. Exede needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned exede internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Exede.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hi shawn20744, I am not sure what is causing your service to be slow but I would love to review you account and figure it out.Please send me your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Reference this post in the email.

I look forward to working with you.

Exede Diana