This service is the worse.Its slow and customer service is horrible.

Related: Exede - Worst internet ever

I make sure not to keep a credit card on file with them so that they wont automatically charge my card. This is the most horrible internet service ever. I'm locked into a 2 yr contract with 1 year to go. I can't wait until this year is up, so I can move on to REAL internet service.

I'm shocked they are still in business due to the horrible internet service. The service is so slow its like dial up.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves.Wow.

Review about: Internet Service.

I didn't like: Everything incl the co and svr.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Exede Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hi shawn20744, I am not sure what is causing your service to be slow but I would love to review you account and figure it out.Please send me your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Reference this post in the email.

I look forward to working with you.

Exede Diana