Just got off the phone with Technical support at Exede internet service to complain of slow internet speeds. I have the 12 MBPS 150GB plan.

The last two nights my speeds have been 3 MBPS at best. The person I talked to tonight tested the speed himself and stated yes they are slow. But they is nothing I can do, It's caused by congestion. I said I'm paying for 12MBPS and he said Exede can provide up to 12MBPS but not responsible for slower speeds caused by congestion.

It"s in the policy (fine print of course) I asked when most congestion takes place and he stated between 3:00pm and 2:00 am.

He was not very nice and certainly no help at all. I think he is put in place just to handle customer complaint calls because he was not understanding at all, and really didn't care if I canceled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Exede Freedom Internet Plan.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25, 2017.

Comments

Wow, I didn't know they offered a 150GB plan. Mines only 12GB and I pay $80 a month with the Liberty Plan.

Is this post from 2017? What do you pay?

Exede.Lindsey

Hello,

I am part of a small team at Exede working to resolve customer issues. I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can help with your speeds. Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do.