Thiefs - Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!!

31 of 430 Exede reviews

Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!!For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE...

Then to top it off I get drafted hundreds of dollars for the equipment, from my account that I had not released or authorized for them to use!!! The employees have no knowledge of customer service, much less any idea on how to resolve the issues. I spent HOURS waiting for them to look into my account(I'll attach my call from last night). They have been telling me EVERY MONTH that I call to complain that they will refund my money as soon as the equipment is received and give me a useless reference number that services no purpose.

My equipment has been waiting to be sent and but they have yet to send a return label and package. I literally feel like burning the *** *** equipment, I feel I can not get rid of this *** equipment fast enough. I was enrolled in online statements, never received any notice, just my initial welcome, and every time I call and go through the hour long termination disclaimers and so on they have the WRONG address... Its so frustrating to deal with a company that only takes money and does nothing in return..

Countless times have I asked them to remove my bank account information, countless times have I called to cancel, but nothing... they are leashing off our hard earned money.. Signing up with them through a RELIABLE source #DIRECT TV/INTERNET BUNDLE/ was the WORST and most COSTLY mistake I have made. OH and they also road blocked me online.

Since I called and cancelled months ago, I no longer have access to login and remove my bank account information.I have contacted the bank and filed a complain and stop payment but I am very interested in pursuing legal action, has anyone gone this route?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Telecommunications
review #927745 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Exede? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
31 of 430 Exede reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Exede. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Exede.
Filing a new complaint about
×