Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!!For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE...
Then to top it off I get drafted hundreds of dollars for the equipment, from my account that I had not released or authorized for them to use!!! The employees have no knowledge of customer service, much less any idea on how to resolve the issues. I spent HOURS waiting for them to look into my account(I'll attach my call from last night). They have been telling me EVERY MONTH that I call to complain that they will refund my money as soon as the equipment is received and give me a useless reference number that services no purpose.
My equipment has been waiting to be sent and but they have yet to send a return label and package. I literally feel like burning the *** *** equipment, I feel I can not get rid of this *** equipment fast enough. I was enrolled in online statements, never received any notice, just my initial welcome, and every time I call and go through the hour long termination disclaimers and so on they have the WRONG address... Its so frustrating to deal with a company that only takes money and does nothing in return..
Countless times have I asked them to remove my bank account information, countless times have I called to cancel, but nothing... they are leashing off our hard earned money.. Signing up with them through a RELIABLE source #DIRECT TV/INTERNET BUNDLE/ was the WORST and most COSTLY mistake I have made. OH and they also road blocked me online.
Since I called and cancelled months ago, I no longer have access to login and remove my bank account information.I have contacted the bank and filed a complain and stop payment but I am very interested in pursuing legal action, has anyone gone this route?
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing practice
- Data limit
- Customer service
- False expectations
- Referred by directv
You May Also Like
- " Shanda Lancaster Spokesperson For SingsnapSpreading libel in the name of Singsnap/Singsnap's personal advocateShanda Lancaster has become the spokesperson for the web site singsnap.com, an online karaoke web site where..."
- "I was charged without notice, and went I went to sign in my email address was invalid, so I was charged for a service I can't even use.Spoke to customer..."
- "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..."
- "Don't order from jjs house this company is a ripe off they will sale you items that don't fit. Plus they do a bad job of making the items you..."
- "We ordered the family meal of fish. My 4 year old son was enjoying his piece of fish and then he started choking. We took quick action and..."
- "My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction. As soon..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."