Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!!For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE...
Then to top it off I get drafted hundreds of dollars for the equipment, from my account that I had not released or authorized for them to use!!! The employees have no knowledge of customer service, much less any idea on how to resolve the issues. I spent HOURS waiting for them to look into my account(I'll attach my call from last night). They have been telling me EVERY MONTH that I call to complain that they will refund my money as soon as the equipment is received and give me a useless reference number that services no purpose.
My equipment has been waiting to be sent and but they have yet to send a return label and package. I literally feel like burning the *** *** equipment, I feel I can not get rid of this *** equipment fast enough. I was enrolled in online statements, never received any notice, just my initial welcome, and every time I call and go through the hour long termination disclaimers and so on they have the WRONG address... Its so frustrating to deal with a company that only takes money and does nothing in return..
Countless times have I asked them to remove my bank account information, countless times have I called to cancel, but nothing... they are leashing off our hard earned money.. Signing up with them through a RELIABLE source #DIRECT TV/INTERNET BUNDLE/ was the WORST and most COSTLY mistake I have made. OH and they also road blocked me online.
Since I called and cancelled months ago, I no longer have access to login and remove my bank account information.I have contacted the bank and filed a complain and stop payment but I am very interested in pursuing legal action, has anyone gone this route?
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Billing practice
- Data limit
- Customer service
- False expectations
- Referred by directv
You May Also Like
- "I bought the MI3 via Lazada.com in the Philippines as they are the only distributors for this phone here. It cost 10.599PHP. I was working fine for about three weeks..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "Man, I wish I would've seen your post before I told my parents to switch to these idiots. My poor dad does nothing but work and he's an iron worker,..."
- "My husband was going to check himself in at a days inn in Hampton South Carolina hotel for a full week since works out of state in Construction. As soon..."
- "Don't order from jjs house this company is a ripe off they will sale you items that don't fit. Plus they do a bad job of making the items you..."
- "We ordered the family meal of fish. My 4 year old son was enjoying his piece of fish and then he started choking. We took quick action and..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "No, she's not a thief; she is just the opposite. She's the best. Her picture was nothing like her: she is ten times more beautiful in person. Her face, her..."