Mission, Texas

Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!!For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE...

Related: Exede customer rep lied to consumer

Then to top it off I get drafted hundreds of dollars for the equipment, from my account that I had not released or authorized for them to use!!! The employees have no knowledge of customer service, much less any idea on how to resolve the issues. I spent HOURS waiting for them to look into my account(I'll attach my call from last night). They have been telling me EVERY MONTH that I call to complain that they will refund my money as soon as the equipment is received and give me a useless reference number that services no purpose.

My equipment has been waiting to be sent and but they have yet to send a return label and package. I literally feel like burning the *** *** equipment, I feel I can not get rid of this *** equipment fast enough. I was enrolled in online statements, never received any notice, just my initial welcome, and every time I call and go through the hour long termination disclaimers and so on they have the WRONG address... Its so frustrating to deal with a company that only takes money and does nothing in return..

Countless times have I asked them to remove my bank account information, countless times have I called to cancel, but nothing... they are leashing off our hard earned money.. Signing up with them through a RELIABLE source #DIRECT TV/INTERNET BUNDLE/ was the WORST and most COSTLY mistake I have made. OH and they also road blocked me online.

Since I called and cancelled months ago, I no longer have access to login and remove my bank account information.I have contacted the bank and filed a complain and stop payment but I am very interested in pursuing legal action, has anyone gone this route?

I didn't like: Billing practice, Data limit, Customer service, False expectations, Referred by directv.

Style and Design
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Exede Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss ALL OF THE ABOVE / $700
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.