I had no other options with other companies to choose from. At nearly $100 per month (for 15gigs per month that's not enough to streem movies or game in any way.) Plus a two year contract sets this off as pitiful.

I will not even let people have access to my wifi-Too little precious time allotted. 12-5 a.m. Is free but it slows way down. Can't facetime, Skype, streem movies, very expensive, poor customer service.

I believe they have changed their names two or three times to throw off the negative reviews. Thumbs down!

I will never recommend them to anyone. I will be posting this review on EVERY media site and website I can.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of exede internet service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $700. Exede needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned exede internet service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Exede.

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hello, I apologize you are experiencing some issues the Exede Internet Service. I would love to review your account to see what is causing you not to use facetime, Skype or stream movies.

Please send me your account information at exedelistens@viasat.com. Exede Diana