Exede - Very Slow!!!! Do not believe their website or Facebook page!
I have been using Exede for a couple of months now and have had just about enough.I am on their liberty 10 plan.
Their website and their Facebook page state that when you have used all of your priority data, your connection will slow down to 1-5 Mbps. I have speed tests that show it is running .04-.25 Mbps. Whenever I emailed their support, they sent back scripted messages that stated the connection will be slower after I have used up my priority data. That's it.
Well, duh. But their website said it would be within certain speeds. Certain usable speeds. Right now, it takes 10 minutes to watch a 1 minute YouTube video.
Definitely not what I was promised when I signed up.
Don't even try to bring up this fact on their Facebook page either. They will delete your post and block you. No, seriously. Just go look at their Facebook page.
It has almost no comments and most of the ones that are left are, you guessed it, positive. There also isn't a review option on their Facebook page. I'm sure there was in the past, but I imagine it was deleted after about 5 minutes.
What a crappy company.If you didn't lie to your customers, you wouldn't have to spend hours policing your Facebook page.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "i became a sales only dealer for exede. after becoming a dealer, the area manager told me that i probably would not be able to sell the service because..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."