I signed up for Direct Tv which they bundled me with a joke of a company called VIASAT two years ago.I assumed since Direct Tv bundled me with an iternet provider they would be reliable.

BOY WAS I WRONG! I noticed how awful their service was about a month into a 2 year contract that I could not get out of. I barely use the internet for more then going on ebay and checking e-mails. Direct Tv decided not to tell me that when they bundled me in with this GARBAGE COMPANY VIASAT that their was usage every single month.

Meaning, if you pretty much check your e-mail mor then twice a day and maybe go to a sports site then your internet goes down to dial-up speed for the rest of the month. So I was paying this VIASAT $60.00 a month for 1 week of normal speed internet and 3 weeks of dial up. So I figured all of this out on my own by calling VIASAT. They gave me nothing but attitude and told me that I was basically stuck in this dead end 2 year contract and their way only way to break it.

That way was to pay them over $800 to end the contract. So I let them know that Direct Tv never told me about usage, which VIASAT could care less of. I have had three other internet providers in the past and have never ever heard of usage on an internet account. So I then called Direct Tv and they also gave me attitude stating that I woudldn't be able to break the contract with VIASAT ever though Direct Tv never told me anything about.

I waited 2 years for this awful service to end. Once the contract was up which was 2 weeks ago I directly called VIASAT and let them know my frustrations once again, and why I would not be going month to month with $60.00 dial-up speed service. So here is the kicker. Via Sat is a company that installs a satellite type dish on the top of your roof to get signals for your internet service.

So when I told them I wanted to cancel out they told me that I needed to return some equipment of theirs. Then they told me I needed to get on the top of my 25 ft. roof and take down the dish and send it back. I told them that I had no idea how to get it down and did not have the equipment to get on my roof.

This pathetic/confused customer rep. then told me I could pay their companh $125.00 for their guy to come an get it down. After about a half hour of my refusing and pleading my case of how I was never ever told that equipment would have to be taken down by me if I cancelled out then they finally agreed to credit my account to send somebody out to take it down for no charge. The only reason that happened is because I threatened to report this to the BBB which I am doing no and every any other site that I could complain on.

So three day later equipment is down, and boxes were sent by them to me to pack it up. So I decided to make sure to call them to make 100% sure what exactly needed returned. The dish is a big piece of equipment that they did not send a box for. They only wanted a small part that was on the dish and a modem returned.

This next part shows you how unreliable and how much the company continues to lie. The customer serivce rep I talked to said my account wasn't closed out when I called three days ago. So then I said yes it was and the rep continued to give me tons of attitude. Then he puts me on hold because he doesn't want to talk to me for 15 minutes, then he hangs up on me.

I call back with a different rep. She says it was closed out three days ago.

WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH IN MY 36 YEARS OF LIFE!Never Ever give this lying thieving company a penny.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants Exede to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede satellite internet for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hi Anonymous, I would be more than happy to review your account and make sure it is disconnected.I apologize for your poor experience and would like to make it right.

Please send me your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com. Please reference this post.

Thank You.Exede Diana