Stay away from this *** hole!All they kept telling me was free installation, free installation and then when the technician goes to leave he surprises me with a bill for the $50 installation because they had to put it on a $3 fence post instead of drilling holes in my brand new $15,000 roof.

Sure would have been nice to know that before. And then we'll get into the billing date the salesman said “oh yeah it'll be drafted somewhere around the end of the month but we'll contact you before to let you know” which in reality means 2 days after its installed, so not knowing this my account was over drafted. And then when I called to ask about it the girl just says “yeah we take the first months bill out within 4 days of install but we emailed you about it, oops sorry we don’t even have your email address in here.” So now my first months bill ran me well over $120 thanks to the fact that they didn’t inform me of any of this stuff and caused my account to be over drafted.

I hope this company goes bankrupt!Stay FAR FAR away!

Review about: Exede Installation.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

I had the same issue.I signed up for service and they billed me $49.99.

I said, "I thought the installation was free" and they said NOT FOR YOUR AREA. I immediately cancelled. SHADY!!!

Then they charge PER GB used, so unless you can afford to pay out the *** constantly for downloading anything, you are screwed AND locked into a 2 year contract!This company deserves to FAIL and I hope they do!!!

ExedeZac
Davenport, Iowa, United States #729314

sean2013,

Please email me at exedelistens@viasat.com with your name, phone number, and the best time I can call you.

I would certainly like to assist you with issues about your billing. Thank you.

if 120 bucks overdrafted your account you cant afford excede, excede is for people with no other options and is not cheap. they are not gonna give you a free month of service before you even pay for it.

you pay upfront.