Coverage Area

WORST COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH.DO NOT EVER EVER GET INTERNET WITH THESE CROOKS!

WE NEVER GOT WHAT WE WERE PROMISED. ALWAYS PAID MORE THAN WHAT WE WERE TOLD. ALWAYS HAD SLOWER SPEEDS THAN WE WERE SUPPOSED TO. WERE NEVER TOLD ALL THE DETAILS WHEN SIGNING UP.

THEN CHARGED SEVERAL HUNDRED DOLLARS TO DISCONNECT AND HAD TO UNINSTALL THE *** SATELLITE OURSELVES!!! *** CUSTOMER SERVICE ALL THE WAY AROUND. DID NOT TRY TO HELP AT ALL OR MAKE THINGS BETTER AT ALL. CUSTOMER SERVICE WORKERS ARE ILL INFORMED, RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL AT ALL.

YOU WON'T SIGN A CONTRACT OR GET A COPY OF ANYTHING YET THEY WILL CHARGE YOU AND TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE IN A CONTRACT. IMMORAL, UNETHICAL, TERRIBLE COMPANY.

THE ONLY GOOD REVIEWS ONLINE ABOUT THIS COMPANY ARE ON THEIR WEBSITE.FUNNY.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service, bad quality service, immoral behavior, unethical practices, service not as described, pricing not as described" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $600. rhaws11 is overall dissatisfied with Exede. The most disappointing about exede internet service at Exede was poor speed and very unethical Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exede.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Exede to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Exede.Lindsey

Hello Anonymous I’m part of a small team at Viasat working to resolve customer issues., I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can assist.

Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do. Thank you for posting.

Please reference this post when you send your information.Thank you