had to sign 24 month contract and then paid 1 year early termination because I couldn't take it anymore.terrible customer service.

very slow internet speeds despite them bragging about how fast it is. data caps are ridiculous...once you reach your data cap for the month the internet becomes even slower (if possible). satellite internet so goes out every time it rains/etc.

also, when I disconnected my service, I was required to go onto the roof where the satellite dish was and unscrew a piece of equipment to mail back to them!they charge you if you want someone to come out to climb the roof for you.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Exede. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exede.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Exede to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

Exede.Lindsey

Hello Anonymous I’m part of a small team at Viasat working to resolve customer issues., I'd like to look into this situation for you to see how I can assist.

Please send your information to exedelistens@viasat.com and I will see what I can do. Thank you for posting.

Please reference this post when you send your information.Thank you