Ringgold, Louisiana
1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I left DSL and went to EXEDE and it was the worst thing I have ever done.I use this mainly for school and by the 15th of the month, the 10GB is gone and they switch me over to liberty pass which doesn't work pass 4 in the afternoon.

Meaning they told me it will be slow speed, but my internet tells me no connection available. When I call, I'm told I need to buy more data. I asked to speak to supervisor and they told me they will call me back and its been 3 days and I still haven't heard from them. Since my schooling is very important, on last night, I purchased another Gig and it telling me I have already used 98% of it.

How is that?I'm am VERY DISAPPOINTED......STAY CLEAR OF EXEDE...I SHOULD HAVE GONE OVER TO HUGHES NET.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Exede. The most disappointing about exede liberty internet plan at Exede was are financial rapists, data cap high prices and no management Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Exede.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Exede to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

I am also angry with Exede, due to an extended outage for which they can't even give me an estimate of when it will be back.

However, I cannot understand why anyone who can get DSL or any other kind of wired internet service would ever change to satellite service. Why on earth would you do that?