1.7

I have been lied to time and again by this horrible company, depending on which customer service rep I talk to.They sold me a package based on the information I gave them.

NOW they tell me that just browsing facebook, considered "social media" uses large amounts of GB's. NOT what I was told when they sold me the package and NOT what one of their own service technicians told me when he came to fix the dish that was installed incorrectly to begin with. I apparently cannot even "like" or make a comment on facebook without using huge amounts of data.

This service sucks!!!!DO NOT BELIEVE ANY OF THEIR SALES LIES they use to get you to buy their service and then get stuck with it!!!!

smilam wrote the review because of bad quality at Exede. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Exede to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being lied to and false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Exede and exede internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Exede?

Comments

ExedeDiana

Hi, I would like to work with you to sort out what may be using your data.Please send me your account and contact information to exedelistens@viasat.com.

Look forward to working with you.Exede Diana